Interested in becoming a food or merchandise vendor for Otter Creek Jam Fest?
Deadline for vendor applicants is July 1, 2019.
Please submit your information and we will contact you within the next few days.
Vendor Rates as follows:
10 X 10 $100.00 per day plus 13% HST
20 X 20 $200.00 per day plus 13% HST
20 X 30 $250.00 per day plus 13% HST
All food vendors must apply to the Chatham-Kent Health Unit for approval and inspection.
Move in takes place Friday August 2, 2019 at 10am / Saturday August 3 at 10am.
- Exhibitor will be liable for and will indemnify and held harmless as a result of any loss or damages suffered by any person or company, including without limiting the generality for the foregoing. Exhibitor, other exhibitors, Management, the owner of the grounds and their employees, and members of the public attending Otter Creek Jam Fest, either on the sold booth space or elsewhere if said loss or damage arose from wherein any way connected with the exhibitors occupancy or said space.
- The exhibitor is responsible for the placement and cost of insurance related to any potential loss or damages resulting from their participation at Otter Creek Jam Fest.
- Otter Creek Jam Fest does NOT supply power or water for vendors.
- Generators must be placed in a safe area, away from public and proper approved hookups.
- All vendors are placed within the Otter Creek Jam Fest perimeter.
- After hours security WILL be present, participating vendors are responsible for securing their area.
- Safety is important to us for our visitors and participants, all vendors are required to have certified/approved equipment, proof of insurance.